Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default On Topic - setting up kill file.

I don't know how the posts appear to others, but just a glance of the
subject and author is what determines whether the post is metalworking
related.

The Delete key is probably the most simple method (man, do I like simple) of
avoiding any of the annoying noise that has become so common here in RCM.

Sarah hasn't gotten a lathe so she can make dildos out of discarded
driveshafts.

Click, that simple.

--
WB
metalworking projects

"Andrew VK3BFA" wrote in message
Hi All,
theres getting to be too much cross posting crap of little interest to
me in OZ, so can anyone recommend a kill file program that works with
Firefox - hopefully with simple instructions....
Andrew VK3BFA.