Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
richard richard is offline

Default Latest version of the board game, Monopoly...

PeterD wrote:
On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 05:30:15 +0100, richard
wrote:

I'm not proposing it - and I believe that the
French system works better - in that queues are shorter. Offhand I don't know which country has the highest life expectation -
though I doubt it is the US.

Nothing in France is better.

Completely false.

French rail infrastructure is much better than anything one would find in America.

Their Arienne rocket is the device of choice for launching telecommunications satellites

Their exocet missile seems effective.

Airbus is every bit as good as Boeing.

One could add to this list.

Pity about their president though.