Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] keithw86@gmail.com is offline

Default Knee Jerk

On Sep 29, 8:35*am, Jack Stein wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Healthcare is no more a right than owning a home, buying a car, or
owning a flatscreen TV.

You overlook:

* The Community Redevelopment Act which made it easy for anyone, even those
without a job, to own a home.
* The "Cash for Clunkers" program to help some to buy a car.

I understand "A TV in Every Pot Act" is being drafted.

Your government at work.

I'm waiting for a Granite Countertop in every Kitchen Act. *And the rip
off prices they charge and obscene profits they make for this rock today
is pure greed. *I'm thinking no more than $5 a square foot would be more
reasonable than the $100+ the greedy capitalist pigs charge now.

Don't forget to add Granite installers to Tim Geitner's list of
government controlled incomes.