Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
richard richard is offline

Default Latest version of the board game, Monopoly...

Richard the Dreaded Libertarian wrote:
On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 20:21:21 +0100, richard wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Latest version of the board game, Monopoly...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/Bamopoly.jpg

Really, the republicans have only themselves to blame.
They screwed up big time - so they were voted out.

Well, it's pretty obvious Cheney/Bush wanted to dump the worst possible
mess they could into Obama's lap.

And what's Obama's first act in office? To do more of the same, but worse!

You _could_ look it up, but I doubt if you will.

Nine months in office and still blaming Bush? That's just lame.

Thanks,
Rich

Politicians are driven by ideolgy.

I don't know the ins and outs of (for example) health care but one could argue that the UK national health model (for example)
is a more efficient method of delivering health care than the American system. I'm not proposing it - and I believe that the
French system works better - in that queues are shorter. Offhand I don't know which country has the highest life expectation -
though I doubt it is the US.

I'm not blaming Bush, I'm just saying that he screwed up and so that's how the US finds itself in its present situation.

I don't really see Obama as a communist - as I believe you asserted elsewhere (as opposed to a democrat) - where for example are
the collective farms ?

Perhaps it will end in tears - but so what is new about that ? It might turn out better than another 4 years of Bush which is
what it should be judged against. Would that not be a disaster of epic proportions ? Of Bolton strutting around the UN, of
countries being characterised as the axis of evil, of people being bombed and tortured, of arabs having their lands
systematically stolen, of the threat of more US missiles being placed in Europe - and so on ? From outside it appears much
better now. Honestly, "Bring it on", "you're either with us or you're against us" - is that sort of philosophy adequate for our
times ?

The republicans had their time and they ****ed up. If they had been more circumspect, maybe they'd still be in power.