Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default antennae ladder line formulae that I really need help with. THANK YOU.

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 01:18:19 +0100, Mark Rand wrote:
On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 13:22:16 -0700 (PDT), Tim Shoppa
On Sep 23, 11:03*pm, "justme" wrote:
I GET DIFFERENT RESULTS WHEN COMPARING TO A GRAPH.

The exact impedance of ladder line is rarely critical; because of its
intrinsic low loss even large impedance mismatches are unimportant.

VSWR isn't important anymore??

I think not with ladder line (it's not very lossy), as long as you can
tune it out at the ends.

Shouldn't you be asking this in someplace like rec.radio.amateur.antennas ?

Cheers!
Rich