Posted to alt.home.repair
stryped[_3_] stryped[_3_] is offline

Default Help to mount light on metal pole barn

On Sep 28, 8:13*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Sheet metal screws. Putty, or caulk. Probably a whole tube
or two of silicone. Do the bottom of the box also, so you
don't get wasps nesting inside the box.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"stryped" wrote in message

I planned to use a motion detector with the two flood lights
centered
above my garage door. I started cutting thinking I would put
a plastic
box behind the metal siding inside the garage. However,
being centered
it is over a raised rib where two panels meet and it looks
like I made
a mess. It was hard to cut and I just stopped. Any ideas on
how to
properly mount this light and make it look ok and not leak?

That is just it. I dont have the box mounted. I am trying to figure
out what the best thing to do is. What do people normally put as a box
when they have to put it over a raised rib?