Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bring a gun and have some fun in LV

On Sun, 6 Sep 2009 13:17:50 -0600, "SteveB" wrote:

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 03:44:05 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Stuff snipped. I like my Keltec 3AT because it is very pocketable. Yes, it
does not have the knockdown power of a larger bullet, but IIRC, lots of
people have been killed by .380 slugs. A guy locally who teaches carry
permit classes carries a Ruger GP 100 with a 4" barrel in a shoulder
harness. Dissed my Keltec big time. Half the people out there can't hit
**** anyway no matter what the caliber, shotguns excluded. I shot 288/300
on qualifying, so I think I could poke a hole in someone if I needed to.

Stopping them from harming you means that you have to damage them enough
NOW to cause them to cease whatever bad thing it is that they are doing
to you...

Hell, old mobsters liked the .22's.

Ayup...when pressed against the back of their victims skull and fired
several times. Seldom for being involved in a fire fight.

You guys carry whatever you feel comfy with. Shrug. Ive been involved
in a number of shootings, military and law enforcement...and unless one
opponent is unaware of the danger..or is scared powerless...Ive seen far
far too many people suck up rounds and keep on coming.

But hey...as long as your will is up to date..carry whatever you wish.
Perhaps one of those tiny little North American 22 short revolvers in
your front pants pockets is even more comfortable?

Steve

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost