Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
heytwo heytwo is offline

Default On Topic - setting up kill file.

BS . ya need not block sender ,

you need software that "reads" the subject and the text .

This way , software can read lengthy , political BS , and

hand you the import stuff , given in 8 words at the bottom,

in milliseconds .

Now , lets here from the Microsoft programmers , how this

is impossible , cant be done ...

It learns in seconds , what sentences ya want , and never

stops learning ..

Say it high lites ....political left and you tell PC its OK
in this order , its ok in other way , its ok .

You only need to do this once . Software will know how to
scan entire sentences , based on 5 minutes of your grammar .

Now , tell me why it cant be done !!

I dont have the time , im building airplanes .

The car has 4 wheels and they all turn a bit , so when

car is bolted to airplane , it can do cross wind landings .

3 , 1000cc Yamaha R1 engines can do 400 HP takeoff .

but at cruise , it can do 200 miles on a gallon .

Airplanes are very economical at 80mph .

2 sets of wings , both fold forward .

2024-T3 is really good . But will fail just as quick

as full hard rolled industrial aluminum , if it is same

weight . Wt for Wt .

Rolls flatten the top 10% of the metal to give grains

a shape like corn flakes . Shot peen is similar .

Now its UTS is increased to 40,000 psi .

Spars will be riveted by 5/32 brasier head aircraft rivets.

Everything is low cost . But fully tested , pull tests ,

wing static load tested ..

I cant believe theres no airplane excitement here ...