Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Garage or workshop?

Every now and then I get the urge to browse the world, and with the
little town of Qom, Iran in the news I thought it might be interesting
to explore the neighborhood and sure enough, it sorta was...

If you enjoy looking at unusual scenery, pull up

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Aina+Iran

(You'll want satellite view with labels) You should see Faizabad to the
west and Baqerabad to the NNW. Now zoom in on the very center of that
triangle until you see little white rectangles. You should find yourself
in a really interesting place with more garages than homes, and it
appears the (about 45' wide) driveways don't actually connect to any
streets.

After than, zoom back out until the driveways become little white dots
to see just how busy these folks have been. I can tell it's a nice
neighborhood because they've buried all the phone and power lines.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar