Phil

Default Woodworker's Warehouse unfair sale practice

To me it's unethical and I wouldn't do it if it were my business, but it's
pretty simple, if what they do bothers you go somewhere else. That's
freedom. They have the freedom to tick customers off, you have the freedom
as a consumer to shop somewhere that doesn't. It works. It's when you try
to legislate ethical business practice because someone has their verson of
what is ethical, that it all gets screwed up because theirs and yours may be
different. Patronize those businesses that you want to patronize because
they have the product, price, support, customer service that fits you.
Somebody may pay more for better customer service, the next consumer may be
self sufficient and wants the best price.

Phil

George wrote:

They used to send me their fliers every two weeks prior to the
reorganization. Never saw the best price for anything I wanted in their
catalog. They would, however, have "sales" which matched the price in
others' catalogs on the same item.

Guess they haven't changed.

"Tom Crist" wrote in message

It seems to me that if the practice of raising prices just before a
"sale" is not illegal, then it is at least unethical.

SNIP

Has anyone else noticed this?

Tom