Phisherman

Default two-inch thick stock for chair seats

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:59:22 -0800, "RWM"
wrote:

Cross Cut Hardwood on 1st Ave South. Yesterday I was really disappointed
with their figured wood. I was looking for some dense birds eye maple but
walked away empty. They did have plenty of 12/4 and 16/4 maple, cherry,
poplar, and others.

Bob McBreen

I'd like to see your selections near Knoxville, TN area. Nothing like
that at Jeffries. A maple seat sounds good, for sure maple chair
sticks--turns absolutely beautiful. I'm reluctant buying on the web,
not seeing what I'm getting. I may decide to do some glueups of clear
eastern pine as I have a DJ-20 and can use knot-free selections.