Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default On Topic - setting up kill file.

I just use BLOCK SENDER on each nut case individually on my OE. Some can
be set up so that anything that has a comma or semicolon is deleted.
Shouldn't be too hard. I usually give a guy about three strikes unless
they post something so ludicrous that it's a fly ball to second base.
Read the HELP, and it can probably get as complicated as you want to make
it.

I use outleak also. I tried block sender for Cliffy. Then you get just the
folks that replied to his drivel. As I often get a valid post where I see
the response before the original, I end up looking at the response. Actually
wastes more time. Easier to just mentally ignore.

Now, I wish there was a way to block the entire thread if an idiot started
it.

Karl