Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv
Bill Wright Bill Wright is offline

Default Switch off at the socket?

"Bill Wright" wrote in message

"J G Miller" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 19:04:25 +0100, Bill Wright wrote:

That's why they weigh more.

Yes and possibly they are a little slower than others, since rates of
reactions for molecules with atoms of heavier isotopes are very slightly
slower.

This effect is best observed with heavy water, since the difference in
mass of the hydrogen is double, and why it is toxic and drinking heavy
water is not a good idea.

So you'd advise me to cut our the heavy drinking?

That's funny. My typing is a bit slurred. Mush go bed.

Bill