Posted to uk.d-i-y
Unbeliever[_2_] Unbeliever[_2_] is offline

Default Scaffolding used in the Medway Area

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Unbeliever wrote:
Is this the normal type of scaffolding used by a handyman from Medway
when building a balcony deck, painting a wall or angle grinding pain
off a window sill?

http://i34.tinypic.com/2u6le81.jpg

Now the questions a

Did the customer tell him to do it this way?

Will he slag the customer off in one of the Usenet forums?

Could there be more questions to ask I wonder?

The only real question is why are you such a sad tosser, who's only
interest seems to be slagging me off?

Were you mentioned by name?

Try getting a life.

Ah diddums, TMH has thrown his toys out of his pram again - must be a lack
of humour in that area!

Now I really do have a life - but as you were not specifically named
(deliberately) I would suggest that you must have a rather guilty conscience
to reply in that way! ROTFL