Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default Why are snap-on toolboxes so darn expensive?

John H. Holliday wrote:
"aemeijers" wrote in message
Tony Hwang wrote:
AZ Nomad wrote:
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 23:20:46 -0400, aemeijers wrote:

I'll note in passing, that for the last several years, Kmart also sells
Craftsman.

aem sends...

Perhaps if you had also taken notice that for last several years, Sears has
owned K-Mart....

I knew that, but I haven't been in a K-mart in years, mostly because I
only know of one within convenient driving distance to me, and it's not
all that convenient. That and Target kicks K-mart's ass, and Target is
way closer (although it's in Seven Corners, so one *has* to drive there
unless one has a death wish)

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.