Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_9_] SteveB[_9_] is offline

Default On Topic - setting up kill file.

"Andrew VK3BFA" wrote in message
Hi All,
theres getting to be too much cross posting crap of little interest to
me in OZ, so can anyone recommend a kill file program that works with
Firefox - hopefully with simple instructions....
Andrew VK3BFA.

I just use BLOCK SENDER on each nut case individually on my OE. Some can be
set up so that anything that has a comma or semicolon is deleted. Shouldn't
be too hard. I usually give a guy about three strikes unless they post
something so ludicrous that it's a fly ball to second base. Read the HELP,
and it can probably get as complicated as you want to make it.

Steve