Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default On Topic - setting up kill file.

Andrew VK3BFA wrote:
Hi All,
theres getting to be too much cross posting crap of little interest to
me in OZ, so can anyone recommend a kill file program that works with
Firefox - hopefully with simple instructions....
Andrew VK3BFA.

Ummm , you sure you didn't mean Thunderbird ? There's a "message filters"
under the "tools" button at the top . Looks like it is fairly easy to
configure ... if you're reading these posts on the web/google , I dunno ,
but teranews has a free server (I use it) that only costs a one-time fee of
3.95 USD to set up . Gives full access to binaries and text groups , with a
50Mb daily limit , which I seldom exceed .

--
Snag
"90 FLHTCU "Strider"