Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default On Topic - setting up kill file.

Andrew VK3BFA wrote:
Hi All,
theres getting to be too much cross posting crap of little interest to
me in OZ, so can anyone recommend a kill file program that works with
Firefox - hopefully with simple instructions....
Andrew VK3BFA.

I believe if you investigate that Firefox has a built in filter system that
can be configured to killfile those whose posts you don't want to see .
Haven't got it installed in this machine , but it is the default client on
the wife's desktop - I'll check it out and get back to you .

--
Snag
"90 FLHTCU "Strider"