George

Default Sanding would have saved a gorgeous piece of oak...

Well, our family dropped the first hundred of the season on Sunday. Have
to account for the mail delay to the kid overseas.

Hopefully the family keeps consulting the group of LV bookmarks under the
folder "Dad Shopping" as they have in the past. Still looking for that last
forged gouge, among others.

"Robin Lee" wrote in message
.. .

"RKON" wrote in message
I received the Lee Valley catalog last week and it was real nice and

full
of
stocking stuffers. SWMBO even picked it up. Then I got thinking and

jumped
to the Lee Valley website and aw shucks No Wish List. I hope they add

one
for next year.

... that's on my "wish list" too....