Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Clint Sharp Clint Sharp is offline

Default Passport Question

In message , Jim Thompson
writes
I have children older than you, and grandchildren half your age ;-)

Hehe, my kids are making me feel old so that's a welcome relief.

Both Nixon and Johnson (20th Century's version) took a lot of guff
from the press.

I suspect all presidents/prime ministers etc. take a lot more from the
press than they deserve, it seems to be the media that sets policy these
days because they shout loudest and unfortunately the media moguls have
their own agendas.
And then there was Carter, lummox of all lummox's,
the worst of all Presidents until the present one who, to me, seems
intent on destroying the US as I've always known it :-(

Carter is the first US president I can remember seeing, that's not to
say I didn't see Ford on TV or in the newspapers (I used to read along
with my grandfather and was reading for myself by 4) but I don't
remember him and I almost certainly wasn't interested at the time.

Perhaps it's time for a little change though, some of what Obama is
doing looks worthy to me, perhaps the implementation is a little off
but....

...Jim Thompson

--
Clint Sharp