Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_3_] John R. Carroll[_3_] is offline

Default Vise grips tools

Wild_Bill wrote:
I would expect the Chinese Vise-Grip version to look nearly identical
to the USA version.

They can definitely duplicate the overall appearance of nearly any
goods, as they've proven with their many counterfeit goods, but looks
don't mean squat when it comes to durable, reliable tools that last.

I can't think of a single item that I've seen, as far as tools or
hardware made in China, that are equal in quality to the USA's better
quality domestic products.

You haven't seen their improved cell phone clones the n Bill.
I have a couple.
Damned things are absolutely terrific.
Half the price and more than twice the functionality. Twin Sims.
I'm runnning the latest hardware and didn't have to sign up for a two year
contract or a data plan I didn't want.

Beat that.

--
John R. Carroll