Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Vise grips tools

A lot of people are that way about spending money (not me).
I even hear guys bitching about very reasonable prices at garage sales.. I
don't know what they think a quarter is worth, I don't think I can even
imagine what they must think a dollar is worth.

Knowing what value is, is valuable knowlege.

I end up losing Vise-Grip tools before they break or wear out, maybe because
they're not my favorite tool, as they seem to be for many users.
In most cases, another tool will do a better job than a Vise-Grip plier, but
when they're needed, they're handy to have. For fasteners and fittings, they
cause too much damage, so they're used as a last resort. My main use for
them is they're handy as quick clamps for welding.

--
WB
metalworking projects

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"SteveB" wrote in message

I would never ever go to a store and pay what they want for a new pair.

That is an interesting economic statement.