Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jerry G. Jerry G. is offline

Default Admiral 23 or 25" TV 15-18 Years Old

With some models of sets, if you use the channel down button as if to
try to go below channel 2, it will go to the A/V inputs.

With many models of sets, the original factory remote is required to
be able to select the external video.

Jerry G.

On Sep 24, 6:10*pm, harryhomer wrote:
My mother-in-law has an older Admiral TV and she needs to use the
monitor in or A/V jacks to view her VCR. *She lost the book and the
remote for the TV and I haven't found the right combination of buttons
to find it yet, but it has to be hid in a menu somewhere. *The front
buttons at the bottom are audio, video, setup, volume +/-, channel +/-
and Power. *Between the video and menu buttons I found a listing for
video monitor but am unable to access. *Anyone got any idea how I
access the video in on this set; don't have a model # handy right now.