Posted to uk.d-i-y
Derek Geldard Derek Geldard is offline

Default Kitchen Arrived

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 01:09:46 +0100, Frank Erskine
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 15:10:19 -0700 (PDT), Owain
had this to say:

On 25 Sep, 14:01, "dennis@home" wrote:
That may not help, I opened the unit under the sink yesterday and found it
to be full of pale pink foam.
The strawberry body mousse tin was empty so I am guessing it is from there.

Most people keep cleaning stuff under the sink.

You wouldn't want to pick up the Vim by mistake would you ;-)

Can you still buy Vim? Ajax? Or Pulvo? In many respects they were
better than modern purely surfactant type cleaners, with their
ubiquitous 'aqua' and 'parfum'.

One of them had blue specks. (not spectacles)

You forgot "Mirro".

Generic abrasive detergent powders sold in cardboard tubes with metal
perforated end are for sale in the janitors section of places like
Makro.

Derek