Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Passport Question

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 20:11:20 GMT, (Nico Coesel)
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 16:31:51 GMT,
(Nico Coesel)
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

My US Passport was last renewed in 2005, expiring in 2015, never been
used... everyone comes to see me anymore... they don't like to pay for
me to travel Business Class ;-)

Given all the new screwy rules, would anyone know if it's still valid,
or do I need a new version?

Probably not. You are already in the worst country to get into.

And get out of.

It is? From what I've been told it is easier for US citizens to get in
& out than people from other counties. Anyway, all the forms and stuff
made me decide not to travel to the US at all.

Since you have to deal with the problem, perhaps it is easiest to go
with the flow and get a new passport with the chip, fingerprints, etc.

Wonder when Obama will treat us to his equivalent of the Berlin wall?

George the Moron probably would have erected one if he was / could be
re-elected.

You're absolutely wrong on that count. Bush was even against the
fence at the Mexican border.

Now we have a totalitarian little (literally) *******.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| E-mail Icon at
http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 |

If Bush was a MORON, what does that make Obama... an IMBECILE ?:-)