Posted to alt.home.repair
Master Betty[_2_] Master Betty[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Bank of America

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article , LouB wrote:

If you are a Costco member you can get a FREE Amex card.
And the executive card only costs $50 more and is guaranteed to pay for
itself.

$50 is 2% of $2500. For those of us who don't even come remotely close
to spending $2500/yr. at Costco, the "guarantee" amounts to an
interest-free loan from consumer to corporation.

Costco will not work for some people, but for us it's money in the bank.

There is a method to Costco. I never pay the full membership fee. I almost
always get more money back. This year my membership fee was about $6. I
could get even more back but I'm not inclined to get every penny I can out
of Costco.

If you ever buy or sell a house, through a realtor, look into Costco....Or
don't.

I doubt renters would make as much through a membership. Storage (and a
freezer) are important to making Costco work well.