Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ross Herbert Ross Herbert is offline

Default Who fixes transistor Transoceanics?

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 18:31:36 -0700 (PDT), hershey wrote:

:On Sep 24, 5:11*pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:
: On 9/23/2009 5:31 PM hershey spake thus:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
: On Sep 23, 8:27 am, propman wrote:
:
: hershey wrote:
:
: On Sep 22, 11:20 pm, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
: On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 20:26:09 -0700 (PDT), hershey
:
: Who can I trust this gem with to do a first-rate electronic repair and
: alignment job?
:
: Dunno. *It might help if you disclosed in what country you reside.
:
: USA
:
: I guess adding a thanks to Jeff for taking the time to track down the
: information and further trying to help you, just required too much
: effort on your part.
:
: Where do you get off making such an accusation? *How do you know
: whether I expected further exchanges with the author, and was going to
: pass along my regards at that time?
:
: It's the impression one gets from someone who posts a three-letter reply
: to a [any]-lined post, with no trimming or other niceties.
:
: You may be well advised to "get a life" yourself.
:
: --
: Found--the gene that causes belief in genetic determinism
:
ude, the answer was succinct and completely responsive to the
:inquiry. It (the reply) did not require "War And Peace".

No matter what your intention was, the fact that on-line communication does not
convey body language or facial expression, anybody reading your 3 letter
response could be forgiven for thinking you were just being curt or not grateful
for the detailed response from Jeff. BTW, what does "USA" mean regarding the
context of the information Jeff provided?