Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Knee Jerk

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
Wrong. I have happily contributed to people that absolutely hate my

worldview.

Right! Sounds entirely believable to me. Internally, you whine and groan and
hate giving anything to anybody without recompense and spend most of your
waking moments verbalizing it here where you make zero contribution. But,
outside when dealing with the general public, you give put on a different
face and give of yourself monetarily and enjoy doing it.

The explanation is obvious. You suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorder
at the simplest level and schizophrenia and the worst level. I vote for the
schizophrenia. You're too ****ed up to be anything else.