Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mick. Mick. is offline

Default Could there be enough hot water pressure for a shower?

Hi all,
Thanks for the help.
It does seem to be a system 4 or 5 but the ones on the website seem to have
a pump fitted on the front of them, and the one in my flat does not!
Perhaps this was to save money as around 90 flats were built at the time.
I did get a "push on" cheapish shower, it does work at lower levels but on
trying to use it standing up the hot feed reduces to a trickle.

So it looks like I will need a mains pressure cold instant heater one after
all.
Thanks again.
Mick.
"Heliotrope Smith" wrote in message

"Mick." wrote in message
om...
Hi thanks for answering,
It is round not square but does look Similar All I can see written on it

is:
Harton Heating Appliances Ltd, Hatley Road, Thamesmead, Erith Kent.
I cannot see a model no anywhere on it.

I have had a look at the Harton web
site.http://www.hartons.co.uk/boostedhotcoldunits.html

It looks like you have a system 4 or 5 in which case it looks as though
you
would not have a problem using the type of shower you have in mind.