Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT - Bank of America

In article ,
aemeijers wrote:

it online. What if I am out of town the week the statement gets posted?

Then you get it when you get back, just like the paper ones. Heck I
can find one that is 6-9 months old a lot easier on line than in that
rat's nest I laughingly call a file cabinet.

Fixing errors is easier if they DON'T have the money yet. Once it is
paid, you are mostly screwed.

So, you take care of it just like always BEFORE you pay. My CCs all
get the statement available at the same time, I look it over and dispute
anything there is.

--
"Politics should be limited in its scope to war,
protection of property, and the occasional