Wanderer

Default titanium sheet ???

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 00:16:16 GMT, BigWallop wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message
.. .
Bob Mannix wrote:

snip

Try doing a simple Google search for titanium sheet. I got loads of
suppliers in different areas.

Tried that, but the ones I spotted were looking at 600 x 2000 mm sheets...

Its the small pieces problem that has me beat. I can get industrial
quantities.

Steve

E-mail to the makers will probably get you an off cut cheap enough.

I never cease to be amazed at the number of people who seem reluctant to
pick up the telephone and ask if it's possible to get hold of small
quantities from a supplier, but they're quite happy to ask here.