Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JR North JR North is offline

Default Admiral 23 or 25" TV 15-18 Years Old

'Setup'-'input'-video 1 or 2
JR

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 15:10:07 -0700 (PDT), harryhomer
wrote:

My mother-in-law has an older Admiral TV and she needs to use the
monitor in or A/V jacks to view her VCR. She lost the book and the
remote for the TV and I haven't found the right combination of buttons
to find it yet, but it has to be hid in a menu somewhere. The front
buttons at the bottom are audio, video, setup, volume +/-, channel +/-
and Power. Between the video and menu buttons I found a listing for
video monitor but am unable to access. Anyone got any idea how I
access the video in on this set; don't have a model # handy right now.

HOME PAGE:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth