Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Passport Question

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 17:41:17 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

Rich Grise wrote:

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 12:24:38 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

My US Passport was last renewed in 2005, expiring in 2015, never been
used... everyone comes to see me anymore... they don't like to pay for
me to travel Business Class ;-)

Given all the new screwy rules, would anyone know if it's still valid,
or do I need a new version?

Thanks!

(Don't want to say where I'm going... might get accosted by Phil or
Slowman ;-)

Why not just ask the people you got the passport from in the first place?

I'll second that. I've just returned from England with an 8 year old
passport. And I travel to Vancouver with it all the time. No problems.
But if Jim is visiting one of the world's trouble spots, the lack of the
latest security features might slow him down.

Not to mention the photo right out of his MIT sophomore class. ;-)

Naaaah! Updated photo ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |