Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jon[_10_] Jon[_10_] is offline

Default PRAVDA: American capitalism gone with a whimper

Prime Minister Putin, less then two months ago, warned Obama and UK 's
Blair, not to follow the path to Marxism, it only leads to disaster.
Apparently, even though we suffered 70 years of this Western sponsored
horror show, we know nothing, as foolish, drunken Russians, so let our
"wise" Anglo-Saxon fools find out the folly of their own pride.

Again, the American public has taken this with barely a whimper...but a
"freeman" whimper.

So, should it be any surprise to discover that the Democratically
controlled Congress of America is working on passing a new regulation that
would give the American Treasury department the power to set "fair"
maximum salaries, evaluate performance and control how private companies
give out pay raises and bonuses? Senator Barney Franks, a social pervert
basking in his homosexuality (of course, amongst the modern, enlightened
American societal norm, as well as that of the general West, homosexuality
is not only not a looked down upon life choice, but is often praised as a
virtue) and his Marxist enlightenment, has led this effort. He stresses
that this only affects companies that receive government monies, but it is
retroactive and taken to a logical extreme, this would include any company
or industry that has ever received a tax break or incentive.

The Russian owners of American companies and industries should look
thoughtfully at this and the option of closing their facilities down and
fleeing the land of the Red as fast as possible. In other words, divest
while there is still value left.

The proud American will go down into his slavery with out a fight, beating
his chest and proclaiming to the world, how free he really is. The world
will only snicker.

Pray without ceasing . . .

Government "help" to business is just as disastrous as government
persecution... the only way a government can be of service to national
prosperity is by keeping its hands off. (Ayn Rand)