Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Knee Jerk

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 21:30:48 +0000, Scott Lurndal wrote:

It's the old Repubs favor the freedom of business to do whatever they
want, and Dems favor the freedom of individuals to do whatever they
want.

It's worse than that. The Republicans rate saving the environemnt,
increasing workplace safety, providing a living wage, etc., below
making money. "You can't do ......, it'll cut my profits." What do
they care, they'll be dead by the time the **** hits the fan.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

In my view, it's pitiful that an employer has to pay $56/hour to a worker
AND put up signs that say "Do not put finger in the saw."