Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Franke Little butler Insta hot parts?

On Sep 24, 10:26*am,
(tony hildebrandt) wrote:
I am looking for a source to buy replacement parts for a Franke Little
Butler HT-200 insta hot faucet. One of the plastic fittings broke inside
the tank. Any help would be appreciated.

Not familiar with that particular model, but in the instant hot water
units I've seen, if a plastic fitting that is part of the plastic tank
broke, it's time for a new one because it;s not worth it to replace
the tank. The ones I've had generally only last 5-7 years.

When the last one died, I got fed up and didn't replace it at all.
They are a nice convenience feature, but I didn't use it enough to
make it worthwhile. Also, like any tank water heater, after a
couple years, enough mineral crap builds up inside so the water tastes
like crap. I use an electric kettle instead now.