Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Knee Jerk

HeyBub wrote:
Jack Stein wrote:

I merely provided a short list of
folks that post off topic when someone else suggested filtering names
rather than subjects. I may have correctly noted that filtering names
would be much easier than filtering subjects.

Then your list may need some tuning. I have NEVER started an off-topic
conversation (except maybe a humorous one or two and so labeled). On the
other hand, I don't let some things go unchallenged either.

My list of names had nothing to do with people that START off topic
conversation. The list was of people that PARTICIPATE in off topic
conversation, and you are definitely on the list.

Filtering only the person that started an off topic thread would get him
nowhere.

--
Jack
Using FREE News Server: http://www.eternal-september.org/