Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.d-i-y
Tim W[_2_] Tim W[_2_] is offline

Default Linda Barker on Working Lunch

Steve
wibbled on Thursday 24 September 2009 17:51

We are very rapidly approaching the slippery slope where people just will
not even be able to think for themselves.

Rapidly approaching?...

I recently had to put a plug on
an appliance for someone who did not know how. Amazingly, he told me that
it was covered in some lesson, "module"? he did at school but he had
forgotten it as it was not part of getting an exam result.

The fact that the BBC propagates this sort of rubbish on behalf of this
overbearing government, is proof enough to me that things are going to
get worse, a lot worse.

At least a few here will be ready to front the revolution due to still
having intact braincells. Count me in when it happens - till then I'll be
down the pub...

--
Tim Watts

This space intentionally left blank...