Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.d-i-y
The Wanderer[_2_] The Wanderer[_2_] is offline

Default Linda Barker on Working Lunch

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 13:03:00 +0100, Usenet Nutter wrote:

Talking ******** by telling people to stay away from Electrical work
or Plumbing work and get a pro in to do it . No ifs or buts ..Just do
not do it and of course,nobody there to contradict her.

Yebbut.....

Some of the questions I've seen in uk.d-i-y over the yaers have shown very
clearly that the poster hasn't got a clue what he (or she) is taking about.
In those circumstances they *shouldn't* be tackling that sort of work.

OTOH, why get so uptight about such comments? Will it stop *you* (or any of
the other seasoned DIYers) from going ahead? There's no need to answer the
question - I know the answer.

--
The Wanderer

Wine Improves with age. The older I get the better it tastes!