Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default Need Refrigerator Advice

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:45:23 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"ng_reader" wrote in message
http://www.epinions.com/Refrigerators--french_door

epinions has great reviews, but, if it's not reviewed you're SOL.

epinions has great reviews?

They must have changed, then. Used to be that the most common washing
machine in the US would not have any reviews. And then the reviews that
were there looked like they were written by English majors, and always gave
a glowing review of the product. I have never seen a negative review on
epinions.

I wonder why that is ................

Steve

I've posted a negative review a couple years ago and it's still there.
I've also seen many reviews that did not appear to be written by
English majors. The main failing I've seen is that for a lot of stuff
there is only one or two reviews and that's not really enough to be
sure of anything.