Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner Steve Turner is offline

Default Knee Jerk

Upscale wrote:
Daneliuk, you are full of ****. I know it, everybody else knows it. I
suspect (although I could be wrong) even Doug Miller knows it, but he
supports you just to hassle me.

I'm not a liberal *or* a conservative, and I'm not taking anyone's "side" here, but I take
offense to anyone who presumes to speak for "everybody else". My guess is that the majority
of participants in this group are silent unless the discussion is on-topic. To hear you
(and others) loudly assume that "everyone" shares your view when they in fact haven't said a
word, well frankly it just ****es me off.

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/