Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Cleaning Plated Electrical Contacts?

"JeffM" wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote:
That seems a bit pessimistic[...]

Your blockquoting looks pretty sad.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...6?dmode=source

Have you heard of this 3rd-party update for your M$ software?
http://google.com/search?q=inurl:jain+%22+OE.doesn't.exactly.feature .the.most.intelligent.quoting.algorithm

Funnily enough, as soon as I replied to that particular post, I thought it
looked 'wrong' ... To be fair, I don't usually quote in a way that appears
"sad" or confused as far as I am aware. When my replies pop up in threads,
they usually seem to look ok on my machine. However, thanks for the pointer
to that piece of software. I've put it on now, so perhaps that will allow my
posts to present in a way that does not further upset your sensibilities ...
I'm sure you'll let me know if that's not the case ?? :-)

Arfa