Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Help Me Figure Out How to Do This

"Upscale" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote in message
That is why I would do it with a circular saw and a straight edge. Yes

you
can hardly tell that it was not cut by a much better saw.

And a really effective upgrade from the simple straight edge method is
some
of the new track saws on the market. At the Toronto Woodworking Show I
went
to in march, I got demonstrations from a Festool dealer and a DeWalt
dealer.
The edges of the cut wood were comparable in most every way to what one
could get on a table saw, but were much easier and certainly less space
limiting.

Yup and Makita has one also.
These saws could seriousely harm sales of "possible" sales of TS's also.