Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Knee Jerk

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
Hey Buttercup, go read the first paragraph of his response to me and
get back to me on just who was mean here first.

In actuality, it's always you who has made the first derogatory comments ~
in every discussion whatever the nature. Right from the first time we were
discussing universal health care some years before anything 'mean' was said,
you decided to come out with the fact that I was evil and a thief for
accepting universal health care.

This is the internet. It's all online, even what was said years before. Tell
me I'm wrong Tim. Show me where you were attacked first. Tell me you're not
a hypocrite of the highest degree.

Castigate me as much as you want, but despite the difficulties I have
physically, my memory is excellent.