Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Knee Jerk

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
No, they are first responders entrenched in the system for decades.

Riiiggghhht!!!! Notice when it comes to you giving examples in your life of
how you contribute, you always come up with extreme examples of what your
relatives are or do.

When called about being negative about blacks, you claim to not only have a
black relative, but one that was blacker than most.

When questioned on charity, you claimed to make many charitable
contributions ~ anonymously, the epitome of giving.

When it's suggested that your relatives are union trouble makers in the
medical industry, you respond with the thought that they're first responders
~ emergency responders.

Do you see how all that sounds? It tells us that you're full of bull****
because you continually counter with the best in humanity (your relatives)
while you contribute nothing and exist solely to whine and complain all day
without giving a shred of consideration to anybody.

Daneliuk, you are full of ****. I know it, everybody else knows it. I
suspect (although I could be wrong) even Doug Miller knows it, but he
supports you just to hassle me.

You feel free to question my integrity by calling me evil and a thief solely
based on the fact that I benefit from country wide universal health care. I
know it's all you have. And, if that's the best form of attack you can
muster with your screwed up logic, then you stick with that. But, we both
know what's really true. I don't have to conjure up extreme examples of
contributions by relatives to defend myself. Compared to me, there's nothing
you can offer to bolster yourself.