Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 13mm back box: which grommet?

In article ,
Stephen wrote:
Sorry, I should have appended this to my other post about back boxes.
In addition to the 35mm boxes I was asking about, I have also bought
some of the ultra slim 13mm boxes. What size grommet fits the cable
entry on these? I have tried squashing a 20mm grommet but it seems to
be too big. I've had a search on line but the smallest I can find is
20mm? Do I need to try harder?

They usually come with 'oval' grommets. If you need the odd extra one cut
down a 20mm open one.

--
*Remember: First you pillage, then you burn.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.