Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

Default Double Glazing & Extractor Fans ?

the_constructor wrote:
I have absolutely no where in the kitchen to fit an extractor fan.
Walls on either side of the door and windows is about 4". Above the
windows, can't be fitted there, because of the lintels.

Is it possible therefore, to fit an extractor fan into double cglazed
windows.

I know I can't do it, but if I tell the double glazing supplier what
I want, is it possible ?

Kindest regards,

My local glaziers can fit cat flaps into double glazed units on site. They
dismantle the unit, cut the holes & reasemble it. Don't spose its cheap
though.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk