Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default I want to build my own on-wall radiator

In article ,
Aaron Fude wrote:

Also, what kind of shop would carry sheets of aluminum and something
that can act as stand offs? What should I look for, a metal shop?

A raw materials distributor. You can buy from eBay or McMaster-Carr, or
call a few machine shops in the area and ask them where they buy metals.
Most machine shops will sell you a small scrap piece of virtually
anything they have, but your requirements are obviously for something
much larger.

I hope you're satisfied with the results of your efforts, but frankly
I'm skeptical.