Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default Help Me Figure Out How to Do This

Leon wrote:
"-MIKE-" wrote in message
Yeah! I'm thinking I'm going to have a cordless drill moment, the first
time I run a sheet of plywood through it... ""How did I ever survive
without this!?" :-)

Problem is, I think I have to sell the radial arm saw just to have room.
But I figure, with the room, this thing will do whatever the RAS did.

I used a RAS to build half the furniture in my home from 1979 to 1983. Then
I got a TS and the RAS sat for 4 years before I garage saled it.

Cross-cutting 12' long, 8" wide, 8/4 boards is no fun on the table saw.

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.