Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default The folly of political discourse on the Wrec ...

On Sep 22, 2:29*pm, FrozenNorth
wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Sep 21, 12:44 pm, FrozenNorth
wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Sep 21, 12:15 pm, Tom Watson wrote:
We need to all chip in and buy Tom a keyboard.
Whaddaya say?
We can give him Tim's keyboard.
;-)

N I C E !!

Sounding better and better isn't it?

He can hit the bottom of the barrel and still find a way to keep digging.
--
Froz...

I have met people like Tim in R/T. He walks into a pub full of friends
and he starts getting loud and obnoxious. After a while, he gets his
ass kicked, because it doesn't matter what he says, he's obnoxious.
End of story. Nobody is listening to the message..all they hear is
this grinding, high-pitched aimless yakking.
The sad part is, some of those weirdos come back the next day and look
for yet another beating. After a while, it become tedious and boring,
and most would agree that we're dealing with a sick individual. In a
way, it is very sad.